Uclela

From OpenGeofiction Encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Federation of Uclela
Federation of Uclela
Flag
Flag
CapitalFarthinglade
Official languagesIngerish
GovernmentFederation of States
 • Chancellor of Uclela
 • Head of States
HDI0.95
very high
CurrencyUclelean Linder (UCL)
Drives on theright
Internet TLD.uc

The Federation of Uclela is a nation on the continent Antarephia. The Federation of Uclela is shortly said: Uclela.

Government and politics

Uclela has a political system based on a federation.

Chancellor

Parlement

House of Representatives

Senate

Political Divisions

States

Counties

Municipalities

Geography

Loading map...

Climate

Uclela has a cold climate with average tempretures around -5. In the winter months is the average tempreture -20.

Landscape

Uclela consist out of flat plains with mountain peaks. This is because the fact of former ice fields from the past. These ice fields have compressed soil and created huge oil fields and gas fields. The soil contains also al kind of minerals like uranium, coal, saffir, cupper and other ores.

Economy

The economy of Uclela consist out of oil industry, run by the state owned company. The oil industry makes up to 65% of the GDP. The other 35% is made up by agriculture, mining and services. Mining is exploit by the state owned company StatMine.

Currency

The currency of Uclela is the Linder. The Linder is equal to 0.89 Unified Standard Dollar.

Demographics

Population

Languages

Religion

Infrastructure

Road transportation

Roads in Uclela are controlled by the Department of Transportation of Uclela(D.O.T). On National roads an State roads vignette obligation is applyed. On some routes are for tunnels and bridges extra fees applyed.

Highways
Number Trajectory Name Note*
A1 Farthinglade - Stromberg
A2 Fiork - Sylvania
A3 Sylvania - Gerelunder
A4 Stromberg - ? Under Construction
A5 Stromberg - ? Under Construction
A6 Stromberg - ? Under Construction
B1
B2
B3 Ickeberg - ? Under Construction
C1 Hirluks - Ickeberg (23)
C2 Hiurk - Hiurk Oil
C3 Veksberg - ? Under Construction
National roads
State roads

Rail transportation

Rail transportation is exploited by the national company UclelaRail (UC.R). The company provides fast service between city's and the transportation of cargo and bulk.

Metro

Air transportation

The national airline of Uclela is Air Uclela.

Water transportation

Energy

Hydro Energy

Nuclear Fussion

Geothermal Energy

Culture

Music

Sports

Cuisine

Film and media

Map

See also