Culture, language, and ethnicity
So far most of us have been using "The World" and making up our own ethnicities based on either real ethnicities or ones related to the ethnicities of our neighbors. We are currently working on building a model of the language groupings and cultures of this world. When using continental terms, the continent names are marked here at Portal:Geography. Use terms like "West Ulethan" or "East Terephian". Here is a handy map that is being worked on at the moment. quick map and being talked about Here: Talk:Portal:World History. I am encouraging everyone to get into the conversation. :) Please don't be offended if I copy paste this into others talk pages. Thank you (talk) 07:26, 9 August 2014 (CEST)
- The bay in the south, form about half of Obromskie to the cape west of Zazan. I named it Soen Bay, but I don't like that name very much.
- The bay from the cape west of Zazan to the northern point of Dagelanden. I called it Bay of Zazan, because it is in my country.
- The bay near Darbno. It is in your country, so you can name it.
- Thanks for article! Of course, I will help you with it by adding list of longest rivers, explanation of sea name and maybe something else. About bay names:
- My proposal is Pogorian Bay (Zatoka Pogorska in Galician, may be hard to make Dagelandic name), but Soen Bay is also OK.
- It's OK, I don't see any problems with this name.
- I name it Darbno Bay (Zatoka Darbieńska in Galician). I'll wrote an article about it in near future.
- Only thing we have to discuss is the bay between other countries. --Waa (talk) 21:08, 10 August 2014 (CEST)
I would like to propose a series of wars that have been going on petween Pretany and Galicia for centuries. Which was the cause of the building of the great wall between our country. In the storyline there is also the final war btween our countries that resulted in a peace treaty between our countries in 1818. If you check out my history page I will name the conflicts and dates if you want. I wanted to chat about the reasons between the conficts. Bhj867 (talk)
Our common border
I have some ideas about the border between Galicia and Dagelanden and I'd like to know what you think about it:
- Around Hington there will be a coastal valley.
- West of Hington the border will consist of a 'hilly' forest. The border will be a watershed with hills of maximum 200 meter.
- The highest hills will be north and south of this Galician area.
- Road border crossings will be at the points where they are drawn now.
- Rail border crossings will be in the north in Hington and Breren. Hington border crossing only has a daily train service. Breren border crossing has a more regular service, with international trains to Krone.
Niechcace przywlaszczenie galicyjskiego
Jestem tu zupelnie nowy, ucze sie opengeofiction wiki. Wprowadzilem zamieszanie, zupelnie niechcacy. Okazuje sie, jak zwrocil mi uwage Trabantemnaksiezyc, ze przywlaszczylem nazewnictwo polskojezyczne. Zaraz je wykasuje. Chcialbym jednak, aby moje terytorium bylo galicyjskojezyczne, jesli nie masz nic przeciwko temu. Jestem milosnkiem 'oryginalnej' Galicji (na polnocy Hiszpanii), wiec idea mojej krainy mowiacej po hiszpansku i polsku bardzo mi sie podobala...--Szymon (talk) 21:05, 23 June 2016 (CEST)