Hi, friends! My complete name is Bruno Moreira de Souza. But you can call me only Bruno!
Basically, I am:
- Proud to be from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
- So much happy with my wife, Vanice.
- Fanatic fan of Fluminense Football Club. ()
- Busólogo (a guy who likes buses. I dont know about the rest of the world, but in Brasil, there are a lot of people like me, hehehe).
- Street-paper-maps collector (mainly brasilian maps, actually)
- Music to me? U2, Pearl Jam, Black Stone Cherry, Rammstein, Legião Urbana, etc. Various styles of rock and metal (from Alter Bridge to Amon Amarth). No problem about pop, hip-hop, etc, except I hate funk, here from Rio de Janeiro, hehehe.
|Country||What would be|
|Cariocas||A utopia of a mini-Brasil where the european settlers (brasonians) did not have so strong presence in the country development, being mainly by the indigenous people.|
|Brasonia||Something like "real" Brasil, I could say...|
|Belgravia||My "european" country. More slavic than latin or germanic.|
|Goytakanya|| My project about a poor country facing political tensions with a neighbor.
(The name was inspired in the nickname of a football derby in a city close the town I live. Goytacaz vs. Americano = "Goita-Cano")
This project started after Rasmus Rasmusson ask in the diaries about poor countries, and I talked with Isleño about it too. Goytakanya`s economy is most based in agriculture, and the country has problems with Mafia, etc...
|Luslandia||Would I define it as "my Portugal" or "my south Florescenta"?? hehehe. I still need to work on this country. Currently, my backup-land to the cities and town maps from Cariocas I will delete from the islands but I like so much to delete from OGF, hehe.|
|Albalad Siriun||I am not really the owner, just a coordinator, or main collaborator. This collaborative country is something like arabic/ mazanic, but not really arabic/ mazanic, hehehe. Maybe a spanish Maghrebian country...|
|Tarephia Equatorial||Another project I am not really the owner, just a coordinator, or main collaborator. This collaborative country is to be maped as Bolivia maybe, some mountainous country, inhabited by indigenous people (TBD)...|
Away from my countries, I still edit in:
My User Statistics